Monday, February 22, 2010

New Beginnings

I had to take time to reflect on the value and content that I can offer with this blog. I have set forth several principles that I work forward to stick by throughout my time in the business and investing community, namely the blogosphere. With no further ado, here they are.

1. To present my investment ideas and rationale in a clear manner that can, and will be, challenged, critiqued, and analyzed.
2. To present myself, through my writings and rationale, as an astute follower and practitioner of the tenets of value investing.
3. To introduce myself to the value investing community and to educate and introduce others to value investing period.

These are my goals and I look forward to following them as long as I have this blog, and whatever other endeavors thereafter. I also look forward to constructive criticism, ideas, suggestions, as well as advice and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment